Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Adventure of a Lifetime...

For the past 6 months of my life, I have been on an incredible journey. The Lord took me to Hawaii for 3 months to train in photography and be lavished in His love. Then He took me to India to use all that has been poured into me, to pour out on His beautiful children. It was the most challenging and amazing 6 months of my life thus far. I was taught so much, grew in so many ways, and experienced love like never before. Coming out, with all of my heart I rejoice by saying GOD IS GOOD... all the time, no matter what our circumstances may be telling us.


If you would like to look at some photographs that were taken over this previous season, please visit my blog about my trip! http://www.shebegantofly.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for following me here and I hope to have some more shoots up soon :)
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment